Sunday, October 3, 2010
Breakfast money
So I thought I'd see if the little Stud could handle a simple taks today. I usually put his breakfast/lunch money in a zip lock bag and his teacher gets it out of his backpack. Well I put the money in his pocket today. I said it a least 10 times, make sure you give your teacher the money so you can eat breakfast. Well I picked him up this evening and I asked did you remember to give your teacher the money this morning? He said Yes mom. So a few hours later I decide to check his pocket and what do I pull out, the money still folded the same way that I folded it! So I ask him, whats this and his response was Oh I found that. LOL. Its amazing how he has learned how to twist the truth at such a young age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment