Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

On Friday 10/15/10 I took the lil stud to see the Yo Gabba Gabba show which came to my city. I'm not sure who enjoyed the show the most, the parents or the children. I must say that we had a wonderful time. I wish I had gotten the tickets earlier because we had really bad seats however It wont happen again. Any other time super mom would have been on it before the tickets even went on sale but I let this one get away from me and well we didn't have floor seats!

When the show was over the lil stud said mom thank you so much for taking me to the show, I love you mom. I was very pleased b/c I try to teach him that to say thank you any time I do something for him. I try to tell him there are some kids who never get to eat at Mc Donald's or go to entertainment shows. So to know he is paying attention and learning what I teach him is very rewarding to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment