Thursday, October 7, 2010

A few sit-ups!

I was having a simple conversation with the little stud the other day and in the middle of me talking to him, he just all of a sudden dropped and started doing sit-ups. Yes the 4yr old little stud was trying to exercise. I had to stop and take a second look, then I started laughing  b/c it was the funniest thing I had seen all weekend. I asked him if he learned that at school but he said "no mom I'm the Karate kid". What could i say! he didn't get very far, he was only able to complete 2 before he got tired and moved on!

He has learned how to spell his entire name now, first, middle and last. He now knows his date of birth and he even knows the password to clock himself in and out at daycare when he is going to and from school. I am impressed! Now if we can just get him to stop acting like a baby in the mornings we'd be good to go. i got an irritating note from the teacher today, telling me the little stud's breakfast account is low and he was short by a few cents. She wrote the price of breakfast and lunch on the note. I didn't get nasty but I replied and informed her I have been following the October menu where the prices and dropped for both lunch and breakfast therefore its not my mistake.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

**MOM**

This is the little stud at the State fair 2010. I did not attend but I was told he came down the slide several times! I know that he had a great time so I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment