Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

The lil stud had a very productive week. He had a field trip last week and went to the pumpkin patch.  he said he had a great time however I wish I had gone with him. He had the tinniest pumpkin I have ever seen! In the past he came home with larger pumpkins because the daycare staff made sure of it! He was pleased I guess because he picked it out himself. He is still enjoying school and I enjoy watching him grow into this unknown  little character who is a part of both me and his father.
He had 2 party invites this weekend but for the 1st time in a long time I declined. I had a really tough work week and I have just been drained so I wanted to just relax and I did just that. I made a promise when I was pregnant that I wouldn't bring my problems home to my children and that no matter what life is throwing my way the happiness of my son depends on the happiness of the parents!

**MOM**

No comments:

Post a Comment